Friday, September 17, 2010

Pardon me while I......

Go on vacation with my lovely family! Thats right, its our first real vacation since Joey has blessed us with his presence and where are we going you might ask?........Disneyland of course!

We were going to wait until he was a bit older but then I realized he will have his own agenda. so we are taking advantage of his youthful ignorance and are going to spend a couple days at the pool in between park attractions!
Be back In a week....or so.


I wouldnt think of leaving you without a wild Angel Quote to think on. Most of us DO have young children so lets do better to live in the moment.....


If I had my child to raise all over again,
I'd build self-esteem first, and the house later.
I'd finger-paint more, and point the finger less.
I would do less correcting and more connecting.
I'd take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes.
I'd take more hikes and fly more kites.
I'd stop playing serious, and seriously play.
I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars.
I'd do more hugging and less tugging.
~Diane Loomans, from "If I Had My Child To Raise Over Again"

No comments:

Post a Comment