Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Iphone Apps for Women!

IPeriod Ultimate: Yup, its what you think it is, LOL! Helps you stay on top of your "woman week" and can help predict fertility and ovulation also.

















The Pill: Ok I thought this one sounded silly but after checking it out it won me over. Not only can it remind you everyday to take your pill but it can also remind you when its time to get a refill! SWEET!












IOvulation:  There are a ton of fertility apps to choose from but this one was my favorite. It is the most personal and easiest to use! It tells you when your best times for getting pregnant is, when your most likely to conceive a boy or girl and you can even set a password so that only you can see it!

















BabyBump: Helps you keep track of your pregnancy without the use of a book. Even better it gives you updates about your growing baby and has fun diagrams!


















BabyTracker-Nursing: I really could have used this when my son was nursing. I felt like the walking dead and for the life of me couldn't remember what side to nurse on next. I think it would be pretty easy to input info while nursing to remind yourself the last time the baby fed and what side. I also know that I used to get worried that my son wasnt getting enough, this tracker would be a great way to document how much the baby is actually eating!

















Calorie Tracker: Enough Said!

No comments:

Post a Comment