Thursday, November 3, 2011

Movie Goer's?

JoJo has finally reached the age where he can sit through a movie at the theater quietly. Today we saw Puss and Boots and it was a lovely experience. We bundled up in some cozy sweats, grabbed some popcorn and cozied at the movies, just him and I.
Which bring me to my question........why are movie theaters so cold? Are they afraid we are going to fall asleep? Who can sleep through the volume that loud?

Anyhoo I found that if you sign up for Cinemarks' weekly coupon email you get concession freebies and coupons once a week! How cool is that? Especially since their prices are through the roof. I always pack my big purse with plenty of junk food but inevitably end up buying something there too!

https://cinemark.com/weekly-email.aspx?status=subscribed

No comments:

Post a Comment