Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fun Pumpkin Ideas

Its almost that time.....time to carve pumpkins. I love carving pumpkins so much I am seriously considering carving pumpkins this week, waiting for them to rot and then doing more right before Halloween. Nobody has told me it is a crazy idea so i still just might!
JoJo is Go Diego Go crazy right now (although he says "Go Dego" so as I was searching for a Diego stencil and came across some great Nickelodeon stencils you can print out online.
I never buy ones at the store when there is so many to print free right of the good old WWW.
Nickelodeon
Nick Jr. -Click Here

Twilight fans, Check This out.....no shame!


Twilight Stencils















For more classic stencils I found some great ones at Better Home and Gardens, there is great selection!
Better Homes Link

No comments:

Post a Comment